When you prepare your manuscript, please consider the following guidelines to make your paper conform to the Chinese National Standards on the Format of Science and Technology Journals. Otherwise revision could be requested for times before reconsideration.
1.The description in the paper should be concise and organized. The title must be within 20 Chinese characters and English words (numbers and punctuation included). The abstract should be descrbed in three parts: objective, method and conclusion, with no fewer than 250 words. There should be at least 5 keywords, and a Chinese keyword cannot entirely be an English abbreviation composed of capital letters (which means you should add Chinese descriptive words such as "agreement", "technology"and so on). The Chinese title, author names, workplaces, abstract, and keywords should be translated into English that strictly corresponds to the Chinese part. Charts and tables should be numbered and titled, and they should be referenced in the text.
2.Please specify the sources of funding (including the category, the project name, and the number of funding), in your paper. Also, describe the awards given to your paper if there is any, and the papers with important awards will be prioritized and rewarded. If the idea of your paper is patented, please provide the name and the number of the patent.
3. The biography of the primary author should include his/her name, birth year, gender, professional title/degree, main research areas, and email address. For the biography of the other author(s), only the name and the professional title/degree are required. The institutions of the authors should be specified in detail under the paper title (Department, Institution, City, Province, postcode). Once the paper is finally revised and submitted to the online system of Computer Engineering, the information of institutions and authors cannot be modified. A postgraduate in school should gain the consent of his/her mentor to submit a paper, and the paper must bear the name of the mentor.
4.References should be listed numerically from 1 in the order they are cited within the paper. The format is as follows:
(1) For articles in periodicals: names of the authors (for one to three authors, list all, and for more than three authors, list the former three and “et al”). title of the article [J]. name of the journal, year, volume(issue):specific page numbers.
(2) For books: names of the authors (for one to three authors, list all, and for more than three authors, list the former three and “et al”). title of the monograph [M]. location:publisher, year.
(3) For dissertations: name of the author. title of the dissertation[D].city of the institution: name of the institution, year.
(4) For articles of conferences: names of the authors (for one to three authors, list all, and for more than three authors, list the former three and “et al”). title of the article [C]. name of the conference. Location: publisher,year:specific page numbers.
(5) For electronic sources: names of the authors (for one to three authors, list all, and for more than three authors, list the former three and “et al”). title of the article [EB/OL].(year/month/day of the publication or update)/[year/month/day of the reference]. URL.
5. The charts and formulas should be clear, so they cannot be input by scanning. The charts should be black-and-white and not be in the picture format. The Chinese characters in the charts should use the font “STZhongsong”, and the English parts should use “Times New Roman”.
6. Please attach the contact information of the former three authors (including the long-term cellphone numbers, phone numbers, and email addresses).
7. Papers from any organization with a confidentiality level must be approved by the organization for publication before they are submitted to the online system of Computer Engineering. Otherwise the consequences are at your own risk.
8. Computer Engineering has joined the "OSID open science program" initiated by the Key Laboratory of Publication Integrated Development (Wuhan) of the Press and Publication Administration of the People’s Republic of China. For more details, please enter the online submission system.
9. All articles submitted to Computer Engineering are screened by the academic misconduct detection system for science and technology journals. Please ensure the originality of your paper. Any detected misconduct, including data falsification, plagiarism, and infringement, will be reported to the person in charge of your institution. Computer Engineering does not admit joint liabilities for the academic misconduct, and will no longer accept future submissions of the primary author.
10. Computer Engineering has been indexed by multiple online databases. The charge for use of the author’s copyright and the reward of Computer Engineering will be given at one time. If you prefer the paper not to be indexed by the databases, please specify it during submission.
11. Computer Engineering is a cooperative partner of CNKI for the first online release of academic papers, which means all papers accepted by the editorial office and finalized by authors will be released on CNKI as soon as possible. If you prefer the paper not to be released in this way, please specify it during submission.
Computer Engineering only accepts submissions via the official website:
Editorial Board of Computer Engineering
Address: No. 63, Chengliu Road, Shanghai
Post Code: 201808
Date: 2012-11-05 Visited: